The goal of the game is progress through series of HTML pages.
Looks easy, but the twist is how to proceed on the next HTML page.
Each page will require knowledge about various topics, and some will require you to use Google to search what you need.
Patience is what the game needs to play. If you have time, you can play this game!
- Level 1: A circle? Just touch it using your mouse.
- Level 2: What does the picture mean? Have you read the URL?
- Level 3: Ctrl + U? Did you press it? Did you see the answer?
- Level 4: What can you see in the picture? Try putting it in the URL.
- Level 5: Can't see anything? Use image editing software to see what's hidden.
- Level 6: Numbers? Try converting it to letters!
- Level 7: Have you tried using what the title says? Do you need to remove letters I don't need?
- Level 8: Ones and zeroes... Sometimes, you need help. Ask Google, he's one of our friends.
- Level 9: A computer peripheral. Have you tried looking down?
- Level 10: What's this? a? What letter comes after a? Try clicking the image name for more!
- Level 11: You are on your own. Do not cheat, as it spoils your entire experience.
- If you have what you think is the answer, put your answer to the URL by changing from one page to another.
- Example: If you're in example.htm, change it to youranswer.htm
- Always check the title and source code. They usually give useful hints to solve the level.
- Always use your browser's bookmark function every time you solve a level, as we don't have a save function.
- There are times that you need external programs to solve the level.
- Some levels require searching to get the answer, if that's the case, a Google link will be provided below the image.
- Obviously, don't cheat. You may beat the game, but you didn't do any good effort.
- Image Editing Tools: For levels that require image editing to solve a level. If you don't have Photoshop, GIMP is an alternative, and it's free!
Also, if you are not able to download any image editing software, Free Photo Tool can be used on a web browser.
- Anagram Solver: There are times that the answer presented is not arranged properly, use this to unscramble them.
- Audacity: There might be some audio levels that requires more than listening. You can install this, for free!